No. It is free of charge but we need your support and contributions are welcome.
2. How are we going to cover the cost of the event?
The contributions from the Burmese community as well as funds from sponsors will cover the cost of the event.
3. What befits will sponsors, coordinators and volunteers get in return?
There will be reserved seats for the sponsors and volunteers who have supported for the event.
4. How can we get admission tickets?
5. What time can we enter the auditorium?
Doors will be opened one and half hours before the program. Please bring admission tickets and valid ID that will be checked at the entrance.
6. Will there be reserved seating, or seat assignments ?
Except for religious, community leaders and elected officials, there will be first comes first serve open seating.
8, What is needed for admission ?
A state issued photo ID, or passport will be checked.
9. Will the program start on time?
10. Will we get permission to enter once the program has started?
No. For security reasons, this will not be permitted.
11. Can we leave the auditorium before the program ended?
No, without a valid reason no one will be permitted to leave before the conclusion of the program
12. In what language Daw Aung San Suu Kyi will be speaking; in Burmese or in English?
Daw Aung San Suu Kyi will be speaking mainly in Burmese.
13. Can we ask questions to Daw Aung San Suu Kyi?
You have to fill in the question forms at prior to September 22 2012. If you miss this cut off date, you questions will be not added to the list of questions.
14. Is she going to answer all the questions?
Questions will be randomly drawn and answered by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi by English or Burmese depending on the language of the questions being asked.
15. Can we ask questions directly to her at the event?
No, direct questions will not be allowed during the event.
16. Can we give gifts to Daw Aung San Suu Kyi?
Yes, but please bring gifts that are small and not bulky that can be inspected. Please write your your name, address, contact number and ID. All gifts will be inspected before given to Daw Aung San Suu Kyi.
17. Can I give my gift directly to Daw Aung San Suu Kyi ?
You cannot bring gifts into the auditorium and directly give them to Daw Aung San Suu Kyi at the event.
18. Are videos and cameras allowed?
Yes, but please keep in mind not to disturb the audience.
19. Are there going be special area and arrangements for Press and Media ?
Yes, there will be local media, Burmese media teams and they will have separate section.
20. Are there any additional information ?
Absolutely no food, drinks, drugs and signs or distribution of flyers will be allowed inside the auditorium
21. How can we get more information to volunteer and help with the event ?